Monday, June 27, 2016

Game Chef 2016: The Curse That Waits

Well it is that time again in the Game Chef competition. I have completed my entry just sent off my reviews of the games for other four other people's games. they were good entries, and I think this year is going to be a good one. Now that the reviews are done, the waiting has begun. And so I reflect.

On reflection I wish I had noticed and fixed a few of the small(or large) issues in my design I think I have a solid idea, but I am not really sure if I got it across all that well. Usually I can do pretty decent setting and my issues are that I make the rules too simple. This time around I think I may have had the opposite problem. Anyway, here is the link to my game. I hope you like it, and I would love to hear any thoughts or critiques you might have.


No comments:

Post a Comment